-
September 17th, 2005, 01:43 PM
#11
Inactive Member
awwww you little devil you lefty!!!...And Belle...why don't you use your web site....how does one get to it???
-
September 17th, 2005, 02:00 PM
#12
Inactive Member
You don't wanna chat with Belle. One of you has to get up in the middle of the night to talk to the other.
-
September 18th, 2005, 09:41 PM
#13
Inactive Member
your're right...I never thought of that...how many hours away are you Belle??? I'm EST
-
September 19th, 2005, 02:32 AM
#14
Inactive Member
I think She is 15 hours in the Future in Sydney and Chicago.
-
September 20th, 2005, 04:30 PM
#15
Inactive Member
And a whole two seasons in another time. And place. And they are weird that way. I mean, Christmas during a heatwave is just strange.
-
September 20th, 2005, 04:39 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Agreed Thats why I hated Florida...shorts and Christmas trees??? Just doesn't work for me!
-
September 20th, 2005, 06:41 PM
#17
Inactive Member
I love to decorate palm trees...I'm a true native of that poor over developed state.
-
September 21st, 2005, 04:16 AM
#18
Inactive Member
I used to use my Christmas lights inside the house and make the shapes of cacti...I figured better to join em! Ask Robin!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks